Monday, July 25, 2011

A long overdue update, with some news!

I know that once again I have sort of let this blog fall behind.  I’m ready to try again at keeping it active, and I have a way I’m going to start doing that. Since I use my computer at some point everyday, I’m going to start updating right after I write my words on 750words.com, even it means only doing a quick update on the books I’m reading. These ‘Currently Reading’ posts, the first of which you’ll see right after this post, will just be me stating where I am in the book, and my impressions so far. They will all be spoiler free, of course! I’m very anti-spoiler!

In other news, I had pre-ordered Circle of Fire by Michelle Zink from Amazon, and it arrived the other day. I can't wait to start reading it, but I'd like to finish Past Midnight first. Reading has been hard with this algebra class; summer quarter homework is a killer. But that and city of Fall Angels are the first books I'll be reading as soon as I get the chance!

Also, I'm planning on holding another contest soon! I already have the book, but for now it's a surprise! I haven't posted my review of this book yet, and I will as soon as I'm ready to hold the contest! That’ll happen soon, I promise!

Time to get some reading done! Instead of doing algebra homework, because you know I’d Rather Be Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment