Friday, July 29, 2011

Currently Reading: Circle of Fire by Michelle Zink

Photobucket



Current Page: 158



I. Am. Loving. This. Book! New character Helene is certainly interesting. There's now a character named Fergus, and all I can think about is Roar. (Y'know... the show with Heath Ledger?) I am absolutely suspicious of almost every character in the book, including Dimitri. I don't care how adorable romantic he gets; I'm still on Team James! I think I almost hope Dimitri is bad so those two will get back together...
I'm very enamored with this book, and I absolutely can't wait to read more! I'm about to start chapter nineteen. So far, not a single thing in this book has let me down. I feel like we've seen a little a piece of Alice that she keeps hidden away from the world. Very interesting.
Of course, so far I'm getting exactly what I expected from a fantastic author like Michelle Zink! I am flipping pages like nobody's business!
I found out, however, that there is one thing that can make put a book down in the middle of a sentence: Rick Steves Travel Bite! I love PBS.
Time to get back to reading this AMAZING book, and getting very sleep. I'm celebrating after a reasonably good grade on my math test today.
Happy reading, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment