Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Currently Reading: Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen

Photobucket

 

I won a copy of Faerie Winter, and it came in the mail today! I'm really looking forward to starting it! I have so much reading to do! I can't wait to get back to it!Photobucket

Currently On Page 114


But first I have a few things to say about Past Midnight, by Mara Purnhagen.
I'm not on page 114, and the story is really picking up. I know what Charlotte is going for that will drive the plot forward, and I'm getting to know more about all the characters. I'm starting to feel like I'll be interested in the sequel when I'm done, something that Mara herself has probably helped. I friended her on facebook, and she's really nice. If i like the author, I enjoy a book ten times more, knowing that the person who wrote it is all kinds of cool.
So now I'm going to get back to the reading! I don't think it'll take me too long to finish this book, as long as my algebra homework doesn't get in my way too much. I won't let it; I'm really enjoying this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment