Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lack of Updates (Feeling guilty)

I got new books today! Hooray! Look for reviews if the Iron King by Julie Kagawa and the Enchanted Quest by Frewin Jones!

 

Okay, here’s the deal: I’m feeling guilty about lack of updates and reviews lately. I don’t want anyone reading this blog to think I’m not dedicated or anything. I just read slow. And there’s not a library conveniently situated near us (yet), so I buy all my books. I don’t really know how people manage to read so any books per week, and update so often. When I have a review deadline, I can get it done fast and on time, but I just enjoy savoring my books too much. I usually don’t even get started on my reading until later at night. And maybe I read too many at one time…

But just remember that if you see a lack of updates, it’s not because I’m not reading for because I don’t take this blog seriously, it’s just that I do things differently.

 

Okay, I feel a little better now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment