Sunday, May 19, 2013

I guess every fantasy fan has to do it…

Since it’s been a while, I’m just stopping by to give a quick update.

Well, I finally did. I started Game of Thrones. (I have never seen any of the TV show yet.) According to GoodReads, I’m 14% into it. I’m really enjoying it, more than I thought I would, to be honest. Reading it kind of reminds me of when I first started Wizard’s First Rule, and it’s really nice to have that feeling back.

No, I have not given up on Banewreaker, but it just isn’t what I need in a book right now. I’ll try to get back into it soon. I’m starting to really get back into reading, a bit of stuff is piling up on my plate.

And just to let you all know, I do plan on having a contest. I’m not sure when, but if things work out right, I know what it will coincide with. So stay tuned!

Winter is (not) coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment