Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Arrivals!

Sorry for the lack of updates the last couple of days. Don't really know what happened to the time. But I have some things to share, and I'll split it up into the appropriate posts. We'll start with my adventure Sunday.

Sunday I met a friend of mine, who I haven’t seen in a while, at Borders while she was in town. We wanted to see if they had anything good left, and I got a pretty good haul. I found Pretties by Scott Westerfeld, already marked down to 3.99, and then it got it for less than 3 bucks. I also got my hands on Entice by Carrie Jones, Steel by Carrie Vaughn, and the first volume of a manga based on Deltora Quest. I’ve already read that last one, and the review is coming up! I had a blast with one of my best friends, and actually managed to stick to my limit imposed, quite rightfully, by my parents! I even had to make a choice and put a book back, which I did, which was very hard. Mom left me with the credit card and told me she'd be in sears. Oh the temptation! But my mom doesn't trust me with things like for nothing, so I was a good girl.

Off to finish writing posts, and then on to more reading, and knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment