Friday, February 19, 2010

City of Ashes (Mortal Instruments, #2), by Cassandra Clare

City of Ashes

Summary from Borders.com - Clary Fray just wishes that her life would go back to normal. But what's normal when you're a demon-slaying Shadowhunter and you can suddenly see Downworlders like werewolves, vampires, and faeries?

Rhia’s Review – I love this book!!! Okay, now that that’s out of my system, I can tell you why.  Cassandra Clare really has really created this amazing world that’s so easy to become immersed in. I love the characters, I love the story, I love pretty much everything about this series.

The Recommendation – If you’re into any kind of YA fantasy series, you’ll love this. It has everything!

The Other Books – I was so excited for the next book, I couldn’t stop chattering about the series to a friend of mine. I might have annoyed him a little bit, but he took it really well. So, needless to say, I already bought it. So, yes I think it’s worth it.

The Vitals* – Go buy this book now! Paperback is $9.99 and hardback is $17.99

The LinksOfficial Mortal Instruments Page, Official Infernal Devices Page, Cassandra Clare's Official Website

 

*=All prices are from Borders.com and are subject to change without notice, and without this page reflecting those changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment