Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rhia’s Ten Favorite Books of 2009

Everyone’s doing it. Everywhere I look, there’s another list of someone’s favorite books of the year. So why can’t I do one?

There is no reason. So without further ado, here are my ten favorite books of 2009! They are in NO PARTICULAR ORDER, because I just can’t do a thing that to my babies.

P.S. I’m not doing one for the decade, like a lot of people, because well there a lot of factors why. I’m just not.

 

Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters by Jane Austen and Ben Winters

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Archenemy by Frank Beddor

Fade by Lisa McMann

Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater

Storm Glass by Maria v Snyder

Forest Born by Shannon Hale

 

And here are some of the best books of 2009 that I missed out on:

Wings by Aprilynn Pike

the Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

Fallen by Lauren Kate

Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink

Soulless by Gail Carriger

 

These are all still on my reading list, but I just don’t know when I’ll get to them.

 

What are some of your favorite books of the year?

1 comment: