Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Recent and upcoming reviews

I was recently sitting at my desk hammering away at the keyboard writing up reviews. I was hoping to schedule them all and have a nice little regular type update.

Somehow I got distracted and none of them got published. So I published one (I may to need to proofread it later) and this weekend I’ll finish what I started. I’ll read like Mr. Dickens (I assume he read a lot) and type like nobody’s business, and get a bunch of reviews done.

And then I’ll try to tame my stack so I’ll finish books quicker.

Then dad will have buy me more mwa ha ha ha ha ha.

Okay, just kidding about that last part.

Mostly.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Lol. I have so many books to read and review too. I think I'm behind about 4 reviews now. :)

    And we just went out and bought a few more books.. bad bad me.

    ReplyDelete