Friday, April 9, 2010

Update

Just a quick update! I haven’t been on for a while because of some problems in my personal life (family sicknesses – everybody’s okay now.) I do have a review to post – I had been holding off until my contest was over. I’ll get that up a little later. I haven’t been able to get any reading done since last Thursday until last night, so I’m a little behind. Tons to catch up on, wish me luck! Hopefully I’ll have some reviews up soon.

I haven’t had the strength to lower my stack before starting new books, so I’ve got tons to work on.  Luckily my TBR and currently reading piles are nice and big, because newly purchased books will be rare for a while due to health bills. (Yay for contests!)

So stay tuned, I’m not gone, and I’ve got plenty coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment