Thursday, December 31, 2009

Archenemy!!

Oh my gosh, you guys! I can't believe that is New Year’s EVE!!! This year has gone by so fast!

Well, I know this baby seems pretty lonely right now, but I have some exciting news! Remember first (And only at the moment) feature of The Looking Glass Wars back in October? When the third and final book came out?

WELL I FINALLY GOT A COPY. So I’m going to start it soon, and then a review will follow!

I really haven’t had a lot of time to read lately, because I’ve been busy with so many projects, and new ones are still trying to pile up on me. (I like to stay occupied.) But I have a nice big stack of books that waiting for me now that the holidays are coming to a close, and believe I’m going to hit them hard! I have a writing class in January, but that hopefully won’t slow me down too much!

But I want you all to know that I have NOT forgotten this blog at all, it has NOT been abandoned, it is NOT on hiatus, and it WILL continue!

So I hope you all can bear with me while I get thing straightened, take the time to get reading, and slowly but surely keep updating!

Have a great new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment