Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Serious Book Blogging!!

Okay, I’m ready to get really serious about my book blogging. October will be my ‘Premiere’ as you might say, and I’m trying to get everything ready, and still add a little content to keep active before Oct. 1st.  Things will really heat up then. I’ll try to post some reviews in the meantime, here’s some of what you can expect.

  • Monthly Features – I will feature either an author/book/series something book related that I’m excited about, and I think you should be, too! I’ll post related content, reviews, etc.
  • Monthly Author Visit Round-up – I’ll post info on all Author Visits that I know of at sites like Book Divas and Random Buzzers, etc. If I’m ever missing something, don’t hesitate to let me know!!
  • Reviews, Reviews, Reviews!! – Now, I may not be able to read several books a week, or even a month, as much I’d like to, but I will be reading. Constantly. I’ll have plenty of reviews to share with you, and other opinions/conversations about books.
  • All the Rest – I’ll talk about things book related, and participate in weekly memes. I’ll post highlights of giveaways and contests, and other things going on in the literature world. I may even have the occasional author visit myself!

I hope you’ll all stop in and say hi, and bear with/support me as I work to make my blog successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment